Starting with a Turkey breast half, boneless, and with the skin on…
Place the following ingredients in a large bowl, for two hours or over night in the refrigerator. This will allow the chicken broth to be absorbed into the other ingredients.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cups bran flakes
- 1/4 cup celery (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp. granulated onion
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers (finely diced)
- 8 oz container chicken broth
Follow these steps:
- Place the half turkey breast with the skin side down on a cutting board and make a slit from end to end.
- Now guide the knife to make a pocket on each side of the slit.
- Place stuffing into both sides. Carefully turn the breast over so skin is up and place it into a foil or glass loaf pan aproximately 4” X 10”.
- Breast must fit tightly or you will have to tie it up. Now allow meat to become room temperature.
- Sprinkle top with “Slap Ya Mama” cajun seasoning and bake in pre heated 350 oven for 1and 1 half hours, or until internal temperature in the center of yhe meat reaches 165 degrees.
- Allow to stand for 10 min. before slicing. Serve sliced side to side crossing both pockets of stuffing with each slice.