A special thanks to Peter Ford and Anita Phipps for this recipe.
- 3 Veal Chops from Marconda’s
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. chopped parsley
- Season three veal chops with salt and pepper
- Dredge them lightly in flour
- Sauté the chops slowly in 2 tbsp. of melted butter for 12 to 15 minutes on each side
- Arrange them on a plate and keep warm.
- To the remaining butter in the pan, add white wine
- Cook the mixture over high heat until the wine is reduced by half
- Add chives, tarragon, and parsley
- Swirl in remaining 1 tbsp. of butter
- Pour sauce over meat and serve