We recommend you try our BBQ pork ribs with this recipe from Laurent Bonjour’s Cheese Corner.
- Take a pot that can fit your rack or cut the rack into section to fit into the pot. I usually cut my ribs into two bones section. Easier to cook and to serve.
- Put all your meat inside the pot, fill it up with 2/3 water and 1/3 Brandy.
- Bring to boil and boil it for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take the meat out in a cold Tupperware, pour your BBQ Sauce onto it, mix it well to cover all parts of the meat.
- Let it sit for a while and cook it in your BBQ or into your broiler for 10 to 15 minutes until its hot, brown and lightly burn.
- I prefer to prep it the day before and let the meat in the fridge overnight to give it more flavor. Then when it is time to cook it’s 10 to 15 minutes until its hot, brown and lightly burn. And you spend more time with your family and friends.
Laurent Bonjour’s Cheese Corner.